The Laskay Emporium was moved from the village of Laskay, on Weston Road in King Township, 65 years ago in 1960. It dated from 1845 in King Township. In its last days as an operating general store it was owned by the Arbuckle family. It was transplanted into Black Creek Pioneer Village in North York, at the intersection of Steeles Avenue and Jane, which was renamed Village of Black Creek in 2024.