Thursday, June 27, 2019

Bodacious blue Bentley

Photo by Barry Wallace
I stopped putting photos of exotic cars in this blog space about 6 months ago, because the novelty of such cars in and around King was wearing off.   Everyone seemed to be driving  $200,000 vehicles with top speeds of over  300 kph, like the late-model Bentley 2-door Super coupe (above), parked across the street from my house a few days ago.   I couldn't have hoped to compete for attention with my 17-year-old Jeep Liberty which I recently donated to a kids charity.  Even my new Ford Escape, which the auto sales manager told me "went like stink!', doesn't turn any heads.   Oh well, I'm actually too old anyway to be driving any car that goes like stink!
Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment