Saturday, February 22, 2020

Humber River open in spots all winter?


                                                                                               Photo by Barry Wallace

King-Vaughan townline over the Humber
between Mill Road and Highway 27
I've mentioned this previously, and I can't be 100% sure, but It seems to me that the East Humber River, between the east and west sides of the township, has had open water in different spots every day this winter, despite some mighty cold temperatures now and then, and especially at night.   I cross the Humber in several spots, either in my car or on foot, several times each week, and I'm almost positive I've seen open water each time.   Not that it really matters, I suppose, but then again there is that thing called global warming.   Just saying...
Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace 

No comments:

Post a Comment