Thursday, January 30, 2020

I feed birds ...my brother feeds deer


                                                                                                       Photo by Bob Wallace
Deer at the back door
My younger brother Bob, who was born and raised in King City, but has lived up Parry Sound way for decades, posted this photo online of a young male deer helping itself to bird seed, close to the house.   He and his wife Nancy call this fellow "Little Horn".   I suppose when he's fully grown they will have to change his name to "Big Horn".   I call myself 'BarrytheBirder' but oh what I'd give to have this little, four-legged beauty visiting at my back door.
Please comment if you wish.
BarrytheBirder  

2 comments:

  1. You can mail your brother dear Bob letter with the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about that. My cousin in BC has deer eating all her shrubs and perennials, not to mention leaving a big mess on her lawn. I guess it depends what your priorities are.

    ReplyDelete