Sunday, September 16, 2018

Maserati SUV nudging RangeRover...

 Photos by Barry Wallace
I'm constantly impressed by the number of  late-model Range Rovers and Land Rovers I see all over King Township, especially in the village of King City.   The two Range Rovers pictured above were parked just a block from my home.   I dare say that King may have more Range Rovers per capita than anywhere else in Canada.  But a week ago I spotted my first-ever Maserati SUV (see photo below) parked beside a Land Rover, in the Coppa's parking lot in King City.  The first model year for the Maserati SUV was 2017, but there are now 2018 and 2019 models.   As mentioned before, my 2003 Jeep Liberty is still hanging in there and I keep buying a lottery ticket each week, so an exotic SUV might still be in my future.


Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace

1 comment: