Sunday, July 14, 2019

Corvettes cruisin' in King City...

Photos by Barry Wallace
A week ago we'd finished dinner and I told my wife I was going to take a quick spin around the village and see if I could get a picture for this blog.  Within two minutes I spotted these two colourful Corvettes (in tandem), both with personalized licence plates, on the King Road heading toward Keele Street.   They turned south on Keele and I thought, what the heck, they might stop somewhere nearby and I could grab a couple of pictures.  Sure enough, they both pulled into the Tim Horton's on Keele Street at the Kirby Sideroad.  The two male drivers were buddies and had been looking at real estate in King City.  They obliged me with photographing their toys and commented that the red one was a 2014 and the yellow one a 2017.  Thanks guys.   I particularly liked the yellow 'vette's' abbreviated licence plate wording for 'EARNED IT ALL'. 


Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment