Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Touring east of King and Aurora...

                                                                                                         Photo by Barry Wallace
Train from Uxbridge to Stouffville
I had a chance this week to visit a local tourist attraction in Uxbridge: the York Durham Heritage Railway, which operates between Uxbridge and Stouffville and back again, and includes an on-board dinner.   Everything that could go wrong, did.   It became hilarious to the group I was riding with.   I had intended to take several pictures, to include in this blog.   However, I will let the one photo above illustrate our misadventure.   My only concilliatory  remark is that the dessert, served by a group of pleasant young servers, was very tasty.  You have been warned.
Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace
  

 

1 comment: