Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Incorporating Barry the Birder


Two blogs become one

Due to recent technical difficulties, the other blog I have written for the past three years, entitled Barry the Birder, has been unceremoniously dumped by my service provider and I am at a loss as to how to restore it to its former position.   My wife and one of my daughters, who are fairly tech-savvy have worked very hard to fix things but it appears BtheB has disappeared into the ether.   I am righting things somewhat by planning to insert the occasional birding items and photos into my Camera on King blog.   I don't know if this will satisfy certain faithful readers (me included) but I'm going to try to make it work.
Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that. What does your service provider say? Hope they can retrieve it. I keep my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete