Wednesday, December 3, 2014

St. Bernard on duty

                                                                                          Photo by Barry Wallace
I was driving through Kingcross Estates, between Keele and Jane Streets, on the weekend and drove by a house with a magnificent St. Bernard posed on the front lawn.   So handsome was this lounging beauty, that for a moment I thought it was a lawn statue.   I quickly knew better and turned the Jeep around, rolled down the window, and fumbled with my camera to capture a photo of this splendid-looking beast.   I hesitated a second or two and by that time the dog was up, staring me down, barking and heading toward me.   It was tied up, of course.   Oh well, I didn't get a great portrait shot but I did get a picture.

Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace

1 comment: