Monday, February 18, 2019

Let's go back to Friday's blog...

 Photos by Barry Wallace
If you are a regular reader of this blog, you may have noticed this past Friday, that the names of the two burros (donkeys) pictured above, were missing.   I scheduled the blog but missed getting the burros' names in time.   For the record, their names are Gibor and Juan.   Don't ask me which is which because they are virtually identical.   I'm sure the folks at Dog Tales Sanctuary, up on the 19th Sideroad, know who is who, but I don't.   I do know that Gibor and Juan were rescued from Israel.


Above, GIBOR & JUAN ~ or JUAN & GIBOR


Pictured above is a brand new stablemate for  Gibor and Juan.   It's another rescue donkey, just arrived, whose name I don't know, as of yet.

Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment