Friday, July 30, 2021

Best wishes to Rosie...golden forever!

                                                                                                                       Photo by Barry Wallace

This sign of encouragement for Canadian Olympic athlete Rosie MacLennan stands in the centre of King City, at the intersection of King Road and Keele Street.   Her performance looked good enough to me to take the gold again.   Great effort Rosie and thank you.   

Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barry, I thought you would appreciate this, my 28 year daughter and I drove through the Holland Marsh today and I told her about the statistics from this blog of yours. http://cameraonking.blogspot.com/2020/09/the-holland-marshhome-of-rich-muck.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete