Sunday, June 18, 2017

Cars...cars...cars...

 All photos by Barry Wallace
I've asked this before and I'll ask it again.   Am I the only one not driving a Range Rover in King City?   I spotted this late-model Vogue (above) outside Hogan's Inn, last Tuesday morning.   It's a brilliant-looking vehicle but I'm not sure white is a rough-and-tumble Range Rover colour, is it?   Maybe I'm just old-fashioned.   A short while later, at the new plaza, this late-model McLaren 650S (below) caught my eye.   It's probably around the $300,000 mark.   Ahah!   So I'm not the only one not driving a Range Rover.   And shortly after, as I was gassing up my 15-year-old Jeep Liberty, the immaculate 1957 Chevrolet BelAir (pictured at bottom) pulled up to a nearby gas pump.   Definitely not the Range Rover type, I thought...but you never know.




Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment