Thursday, July 19, 2018

Range Rover Evoque convertible ...

Photo by Barry Wallace
I've mentioned a few times, in this blog space, that I think every second car in King Township is a Range Rover.  Last Thursday, while doing my grocery shopping at Coppa's I spotted my first Range Rover Evoque convertible in the parking lot.   They've been making these convertibles since last year but this is the first time I've seen one anywhere.  This adds one more degree of confusion about which Range Rover to buy when a win Lotto Max.   I'm sure I'll come to grips with it when the happy time occurs, however.
Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace 

1 comment:

  1. I wish you winning Lotto Max, the confusion about which Range Rower to buy is worth it. I'm sure that problem will be solved fast. Most likely you will buy another brand. :-) Enjoy life - seeing beauty is better than Lotto Max (I know you share the same view).

    ReplyDelete