Friday, April 3, 2020

7th Concession and 15th Sideroad....


                                                                                                     Photo by Barry Wallace
This is a photo that I will be running in my BarrytheBirder blog but which I thought might be appreciated here also.   A Canada Goose has decided this ancient and decrepit tree would make a good nesting spot.   It seems an  unusual and perhaps inexplicable choice, but that's Canada Geese for you...always individualistic and a bit weird.
Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace 

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is quite the photo Barry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this photo. This is a very unique photo. If you post it on fb I will - with your permission of course - share it with my friends, mentioning you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zoreh. The photo is on facebook.

    ReplyDelete