Thursday, September 10, 2020

Dog Tales Sanctuary...

 

Photos by Barry Wallace
Farm critters on this unexpected visit
I drove by Dog Tales Sanctuary on Saturday afternoon and saw that the main gate was open and many cars were parked along the south side of the 19th Sideroad.   Even though it has been closed on the normal visiting day, Sundays, I thought it might be open for a special occasion.   I took a few pictures and quickly realized I was not getting photos of dogs or horses, but rather other resident animals, such as cows, pigs, and chickens.   Then I noticed that other than a few staff dog-walkers, I was the only visitor.   I asked one of the dog-walkers if Dog Tales was open and she said no.   The main gate was open to let potential dog adopters to visit, and that all the cars parked on the road were owned by folks visiting the nearby conservation area on the other side of the sideroad.   This will explain my selection of photos in this blog.






Oh yes, and a couple of frogs along the way.







Please comment
if you wish.


Barry
Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment