Thursday, August 18, 2022

Oak Ridges Moraine view from my balcony

Photos by Barry Wallace
This is the southern view from my 5th floor balcony at Delmanor Retirement Residence, on Yonge Street in Aurora, Ontario.   I moved here from my King City house, about six months ago and am nicely settled now.  The view is the same from the large bay window in my living room and bedroom.  Below is recent photo of Delmanor itself.
Delmanor is located on Yonge Street at the south end of Aurora, bordered by Oak Ridges Moraine forest on the south, west and north sides.   I love the setting and the birdwatching.

Please comment
if you wish..

Barry Wallace

1 comment:

  1. It's so nice that you found a place with such a great view Barry and of course that you can still enjoy your passion for our feathered friends:)

    ReplyDelete