Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Iron Horse Ranch

                                                                                                                                                                                 
Photos by Barry Wallace

Like a moth to a flame, I am drawn to this gateway every time I drive by it.   It marks the entrance to The Iron Horse Ranch on the west side of Weston Road, between Churchill Avenue and the 18th Sideroad.   Not only is the metal double gate itself spectacular, but the immense, colourful and everchanging planters, on each side, are a sight to behold no matter the time of year. 

Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barrie, I feel the same each time I drive by this place. Do you have any idea what company they used for their planters? I notice that they change them every season. Absolutely lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pots and Plants. They are based in King City.

    ReplyDelete