Friday, May 4, 2018

Barn/house-raising north of Kettleby

Photos by Barry Wallace
Here are some pictures of what I thought was a barn being re-built, on Keele Street, just north of Kettleby.   As the construction progressed from last year into this year, the structure began to morph from a barn into a dwelling.   I'm sure completion will occur later this year and I look forward to taking a photo of the finished project.   King's history and architectural heritage is again brilliantly transmogrified by someone with a vision.    




Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace

1 comment:

  1. It is going to be a gorgeous place, I drove by it last night and was blown away by the full glass wall on the south side shown in your picture above. I wonder if it will become their home?

    ReplyDelete