Thursday, September 2, 2021

Curb appeal? You betcha!


Photos by Barry Wallace

In these two photos, about 3 doors away from me in King City, is a beautiful new home with a Bentley sedan, a Bentley coupe and a Cadillac SUV parked in the driveway.  I'm tempted to keep my Ford Escape hidden away in the garage to avoid comparisons.   When giving instructions to visitors I'll say: "drive by the house with the Bentleys and the Cadillac, make a quick left onto Bennet Dr. and then a quick right onto Forde Crescent.   Turn right into the first driveway on Forde and you've found me.  Depending on what you are driving, I may have to park your car in the garage also.


Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace




2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. You are funny, Barry. Hope the owners of those cars are also rich in soul and in happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi zz. Your magnanimity is always inspiring. I dare say that if I won a big lottery, I might take a Bentley for a test drive.

    ReplyDelete