Friday, September 25, 2015

McLaren 650S at King City's four corners

 Photos by Barry Wallace
$287,000 (Cdn)...and it's yours
Just when I was thinking that I wasn't seeing as many exotic automobiles near to Hogan's Inn, in the past few months, I was stopped in my tracks on Wednesday when I spotted this 2015 McLaren 650S Coupe.   For the record, this beauty rips from 0-60 mph in 2.9 seconds, reaches 100 mph in 5.7 seconds and does the standing 1/4 mile in 10.5 seconds.   Top speed in the coupe form is 207 mph (333 kph).   There is also a 'Spider' version available at $305,500 (Cdn).  


On the other side of Keele, right in front of Hogan's front door, was a white Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, tricked out with lots of options.   I'm guessing it's a 2015 and I have no idea what it costs, but it has to be a few bucks less than the McLaren...quite a few, I suppose.   Ignoring prices, both vehicles were great eye candy.   


Please comment if you wish.
BARRY WALLACE

No comments:

Post a Comment