Monday, September 29, 2014

Walking the dog? Not quite

 Photo by Barry Wallace
I've been watching this gentleman ride by my house for a couple of weeks with an adorable white dog in the rear carrier basket.   He passed by again today, but was gone before I had a chance to flag him down.   This time I grabbed my camera, jumped into my Jeep and tried to guess where he was headed.   There was a second bike-rider this time accompanying my unknown dog walker.....make that dog-chauffeur.   They were quickly out of sight but I made a lucky guess at where they might have headed.   I quickly caught up to them and introduced myself.   The gentleman introduced himself as Grant Peter and his son Todd.   I was amazed.   I knew this fellow, but hadn't recognized him.   I had known his older brother Brian for most of my 60 years in King City.   He told me the dog belonged to his son Todd.   We did a bit of reminiscing and I completely forgot to ask Todd for his dog's name.   I phoned Grant later and he told me the dog's name was Lilo.   When the time came to put this blog entry together, I enlarged the digital image and realized Lilo had turned away at the exact moment I took the picture.   I will be on the lookout for Grant and Lilo on another day and will make sure I get a good photo of Lilo for a subsequent blog entry.
Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace


1 comment:

  1. If you want to treat your dog as a professional dog, you can use some digital equipment for your dog. You can also train up your dog by some digital equipment. So you can try the best dog shock collar for your dog. By this collar you can totally control your dog.

    ReplyDelete