Friday, July 7, 2017

Just what you were looking for - right?

Photos by Barry Wallace 
    Here's a new sign (above) that caught my eye as I drove through Pottageville last week on my way to get birdseed in Schomberg.   The sign is on the northwest corner of the Lloydtown-Aurora Road and the 7th Concession of King.   On my return trip to King City, my curiosity got the better of me and I just had to head up the 7th to get a glimpse of a helicopter pad.   I did not see or hear a helicopter pad or a helicopter, but the photo below shows that there is a 15-acre property with a 9,000 sq. ft. log home and a helicopter pad.   These features should narrow the prospects down to a precious few, I think.   Best wishes to the vendor(s).


Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment