Friday, July 1, 2016

Perfect form on Keele Street in King City


                                                                                                                 Photo by Barry Wallace
33 Celsius ~ 92 Fahrenheit
(in the shade)
I photographed this young athlete last Sunday, in King City, in the early afternoon when 'broiling' would be an accurate description of the jogging weather.   I don't now far he had run or how far he still had to go, but he made it look effortless when he passed by me.   I don't think his heels ever touched the ground and both his feet seemed to be 20 centimetres off the ground in each mid-stride.   Each of his steps had a noticeable and remarkable bounce to it.   He seemed completely relaxed and gave me a big smile as he passed by.   Oh, to be young once more.

Please comment if you wish.
Barry Wallace   

No comments:

Post a Comment